1. Entries are open from May 1st until 9th of June
2. Entry is open to all quilters resident in Australia
3. All work must be the result of a single artist, be original – not a copy or a variation of another artist’s work, not traditional and not from a class or workshop.
4. The work must possess the basic structural characteristics of a quilt and must be predominantly fibre comprised of at least 2 layers stitched together.
5. Size – no more then 2.5 metres in either direction.
6. The selectors’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Acceptance of an entry does not automatically guarantee display.
7. All entries must have been completed in the 2 years prior to the exhibition.
8. A non-refundable entry fee of $30 for up to two entries is required.
9. Delivery and return instructions will be advised on acceptance of the entry. Selected artists will be responsible for postage and insurance to and from Dare to Differ.
10. Selections will be made from high resolution JPEG digital images via online entry. Entrants must submit 2 images for each work, one showing the overall piece and one detail. All photos should be labelled with the quilt title, entrant’s name. "Name.QuiltName-Full/Detailed" (eg. S.gummow.flowers.full.jpg)
11. Quilts may be for sale. The Gallery will retain a 33% (includes GST) commission on each work sold during the exhibition.
12. The Quilters’ Guild of SA inc reserves the right to photograph the quilts for Guild archives and other appropriate purposes.